Dr. Michael D Karoly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Karoly?

Awesome doctor. Trust him completely. Has taken amazing care of me through three pregnancies.

Incompetent Office Staff

Bedside manner aside, you are only as good as your team. The Little Silver office staff is rude and incompetent. If you are going for a routine checkup, make sure how it is going to be coded before you leave the office. My visit was mis-coded and now I'm left paying the bill which would have been covered 100% if not for their inability to code and bill correctly.

I finally found an OB/GYN I love!!

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Karoly and 99% of his staff. After the initial experience with the rude nurse that took my blood pressure and did the entrance interview, I was ready to run out of the office. I stayed put and am glad I did. He immediately put me at ease and was the kindest and gentlest OB/GYN I have ever visited. He spoke with both myself and my husband regarding family planning and we both left the office feeling that we were finally on the right track. The office staff and one other nurse that came in during my exam were all wonderful as well. It took me a long time, but I finally found a doctor that I don't feel apprehensive about visiting.

Puts you at ease

I was nervous about seeing a male ObGyn. However, Dr. Karoly put me at ease immediately. He was very gentle and kind. I have never seen a male obgyn before, but I would be very comfortable seeing Dr. Karoly again.

Worst bedside manner. When there is a problem you can never reach him. He actually diagnosed and treated me for an STD I didn't have.

Professionalism at it's best