Dr. Michael Marion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marion?

WONDERFUL

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Dr Marion and his team have been nothing but helpful and accommodating from day one. I stumbled across his website while looking for a doctor to do plastic surgery. He had good reviews so I decided to meet with him for a consultation. I received a call the very next day and was able to get an appointment within the same week. After meeting Dr Marion I had very little doubts about him being my doctor. He and his team have all been very friendly and courteous. Dr Marion gave me his full attention in my consultation as well as in my follow ups post surgery. I really appreciate that I didn’t get put on the back burner as this was a concern of mine based on reviews I read about other doctors. I am very happy with my results and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for breast augmentation.

great experience

Posted on January 13th, 2017

This whole process from start to finish has been fantastic. I felt that Dr. Marion really listened to me and was able to give me the results I had hoped for. It was great experience. Thank you!

Improved self image

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I had a really great experience from consultation through follow ups. I am more happy with my results than I thought I would be- exceeded my expectations.

Recommend for Dr Michael Marion

Posted on June 26th, 2016

That is how I would like to be treated at any doctors office. I felt like Dr.Marion was actually taking time with me and that he was an experience physician. I asked several questions regarding procedure. (Probably more than most) I was referred to Dr Marion by a friend. I went ahead with this particular procedure it was really better than anticipated ...(not painful) i am very satisfied with the results. I continue to return to him for other procedures . . I would highly recommend Dr Mchael Marion.

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Stitched up my daughters face in the emergency room and follow up after. Great bedside manner and her face looks great

The whole experience was great

Posted on September 5th, 2015

From my first phone call to the initial consult and the final outcome has been a good experience. The staff at Dr. Marion's is friendly, knowledgable and accommodating. Dr. Marion is very current on latest surgical techniques and options. I am very happy with my decision to choose him as my plastic surgeon.

Ver y knowlegable

Posted on August 10th, 2015

In between visits, I was afraid that something was wrong. I sent dr. Marion a picture of the questionsble problem and I got a call a couple hours later assuring me that everything looked ok. I really appreciated the time he gave me to look at the pictures and assure me everything was ok, even though I didn't have an appointment set up with him.

Wonderful doctor, great staff

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr. Marion is wonderful! I would not have been able to go through my surgery without the assistance of his great staff, mainly Jen. Thank you all!

Good about following up

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr. Marian has been great. He has been really good about following up with me and seeing me through this whole ordeal.

Friendly staff

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

Friendly staff. Loved bringing my son here. The doctor was amazing and we felt at ease and knew he could repair my sons problem.

Excellent and outstanding!

Posted on October 28th, 2014

My experience was beyond excellent and outstanding. I had a very scary facial cancer and Dr. Marion did a wonderful job repairing my face.

Definitely would recommend!

Posted on October 27th, 2014

It has been a really amazing experience, everyone has been super nice and have been great with my daughter. Dr. Marion has been an awesome doctor, explains things very well and makes sure we are all taken care of. I would defiantly recommend them, and would come back to them if anything would ever happen again.