Dr. Michael D Miller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Miller?

Very professional, yet friendly and approachable.

Nice enough doctor, but I don't trust his opinion

My husband and I have seen Dr. Miller a few times over about 5 years. While he's a nice person, I don't trust his medical opinion. There have been several occasions where we just didn't feel like he made the right diagnosis or did the right thing. One mistake is understandable, but it has been several for us. We're looking for a new doctor now.

not worth the visit

not much compassion, knowledge or followup regarding my diagnosis and prescription. Prescribed 2 different antibiotics, both of which I had reactions to. After calling the 2nd time to "seek medical help," his recommendation was to go to another physician. Mind you, all the communication was between me and his assistant - doctor never called or followed up or ask any additional questions. I will take his advice and take my family somewhere else.

Dr. Michael D Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilliard, OH.