Dr. Michael Miller Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Miller?

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Have had total knee joint replacement in both knees. Excellent outcome. Love Dr. Miller.

I have had a total hip replaced 23 years ago , third hip replacement . Great doctor need to do it again . I think this is a record . Credit to a great surgeon

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr Miller did not look at my chart/ have my chart or review my history when he saw me.

Relief

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I was a bit apprehensive about my visit with Dr. Miller after I read the reviews on line, I have a significant weight issue and I was having trouble with my knee. I explained what the issue was and he didn't make any judgments at least to my face and he was very honest and frank in his discussion which I appreciated. He gave me a shot in the knee and he was most professional.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

He is very rude and thinks he is such a great surgeon but he is the worst !!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Rude and made comments with other doctor regarding my weight

excellent doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

I had both hips replaced by Dr. Miller in 2008 and he gave me back my life. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Rushed. Patronizing. Arrogant. Dismissive. Physical exam less than one minute, consisted of asking me to extend my leg and watching me take 3 steps in the exam room. Seemed too impatient to take a full history and became angry when I asked a question about his diagnosis. Was his diagnosis accurate? I'll be going to another physician to find out.

Great knee surgery

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Dr. Miller is an outstanding surgeon. He was recommended to me by a friend as I live in another state. The success I have had with my knee after surgery is outstanding and the orthopedic rehab facility I go to here in my state said that I have far exceeded any degree of bend that they have seen. I did not have much pain after the surgery and had a very fast recovery with no complications. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MILLER HE IS THE BEST!!!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017