Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael D Moore has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael D Moore has the following 5 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Moore is incredible. I have been going to him for over 8 years and would not think of ever changing. I have referred sooo many people to him and they are thrilled. Some even credit him with saving their lives !! It is true that you can't always please everyone but he sure does try hard to make it happen. (I have a primary Doctor that has an office wait time of at least 1 1/2 hours and most would never consider doing that but WHEN YOU HAVE THE BEST then you wait your turn. It means they are not rushing you out the door but taking every patient and giving them the time they need.) The wait time is not nearly that long in Dr. M's office but I have NEVER felt rushed and he has always taken his time and answered all my questions. Dr. Moore has run each time I have had a family member in the ER to check them and treat them and they were not his patient...yet. THANKS DOC ! FOR BEING THERE --- YOU ARE THE BEST !
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Michael D Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Cancer Affiliates Pl, 11373 Cortez Blvd Ste 200, Brooksville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael D Moore in this video.
Dr. Michael D Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.