Dr. Michael Moran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Moran?

Horribly self-assured and Completely wrong in his diagnosis

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Dr. Moran informed me almost immediately during my first visit that I had advanced heart failure. He instructed me to schedule surgery immediately. He never did as much as an EKG, but insisted that his expertise allowed him to make this diagnosis. I fled to another cardiologist; this was several years ago, and I am just fine. My present cardiologist does appropriate testing and has good credentials. Please check Moran's credentials. He is a QUACK.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

very knowledgeable and patient

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Awesome doctor,lucky to have him!Takes his time with each patient.

Loves the heart

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Dr. Moran is presently taking care of my husband's heart condition. It is obvious that Dr. Moran loves what he does because he can talk on and on about the heart. He will spend as much time as you need. In my opinion, that's the kind of doctor you would want taking care of you. He listened to my husband explain his condition, considered all the medication that he is taking ( a lot) and started problem solving on paper what the right treatment would be for my husband. We were very impressed with Dr. Moran.

This Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Outstanding Doctor of Cardiology.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Dr. Moran is as you would want all doctors....he cares deeply for your cardiovascular health no matter your age and that is saying something during these times of Medicare IPAB. He treated my 90 plus year old mother who was a handful and not only was he willing to take her on, he really liked her! When my husband suffered a mild heart attack, he treated him with the one needed stent and tested him soon after for diabetes. After eleven years, my husband is heart healthy because of Dr. Moran. He is the best heart doctor with a heart for your family!

Brillant doctor.....

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr. Moran has turned our lives around....he is the Insulin Resistance/Diabetes guru! I will be FOREVER grateful that he diagnosed my condition and I am now living a healthier lifestyle and I feel fabulous. Other than the ridiculous time waiting in the reception room to be seen, one quickly forgets when Dr. Moran comes in and gives you all the time you need. He does a wonderful job explaining in lay terms the situation. I love his humor also. This man in my eyes, is a Genius!

Dr. James Ford

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Moran exhibited excellent diagnostic Skills, provided my family with good lay person information regarding my procedure and executed the procedure in a timely and proficient manner, with excellent clinical skills and follow up procedures. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Moran as my Cardiologist.

Get a second opinion

Posted on March 9th, 2008

I would highly recommend that you seek a second opinion before having this doctor treat you, particularly if he is recommending a vascular procedure. It will be well worth the time and effort for your well-being.

Outstanding Endovascularist

Posted on February 18th, 2008

You have to wait to see Dr. Moran, but it is well worth it. It is an outstanding diagnostician, and interventionalist. His knowldege of diabetes is astounding. My entire family now sees Dr. Moran!

Posted on February 11th, 2017