Have you seen Dr. Michael D Nunez?

Doesn't Seem to Care

After telling this doctor at a past appointment that I could not take a particular medication, he called in the SAME medication for blood pressure! I called the office several times over a 2 day period explaining the situation asking for another medication to be called in. I never picked up the original prescription. He never called in a substitute. I never got a call back!!This lack of concern bothers me! Apparently, he never made a note on my chart about the fact that I couldn't take this medication.

First impression was horrible, however, after voicing my disappointments things have changed! Front Desk has greatly improved!! Their Nurse is Tops, very attentive and knowledgeable! We still have not met the Dr.? but at this time we will be contented with the Nurse!!

Seemed distracted. Didn't shake my hand, not very personable. Didn't ask about my concerns.

Dr. Nunez is the only primary care doctors that has actually made me feel like he's not in a rush and really cares about my concerns. So happy to have found him! I recommend him to everyone I know!

Thank you, kindly!

He's extremely knowledgeable and nice

This office is the best. The office staff is freindly and qulaified. Dr Nunez listens and spends time with you. In addition to his excellent skills he's friendly and has great bedside manner. I've seen a lot of doctors over the years and have worked with a bunch too (as a nurse)He's one of the best I've met in over 50 years!

THE BEST DOCTOR...PERIOD.

Dr. Nunez is the best doctor I have ever had. Even though I now live almost 300 miles away, I still schedule appointments to see him if I have a non-emergency or sickness (such as the flu) because is literally, that good. I have had him as my doctor for the past 5 years and have never had a complaint, or even an annoyance with him.

Thank you, kindly!

Caring Dr. yes, but extremely poor administrative staff

Dr. Nunez is a good doctor in diagnosing and spending time with his patients. He has a great bedside manner comes across as caring. His follow up is lacking with his patients particularly for acute cases. His front office staff and nurse always come across bored or bothered by patients, fail to return phone calls and at times are just plain rude. They do not show any empathy for the patient. Because of this I am considering changing doctors.

Doctor's Response

Thank you, kindly! The constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. We will make sure to make necessary changes!

Dr. Nunez is just the best doctor I ever had. I really think he is a caring and good man.

Thank you, kindly!

Dr. Michael D Nunez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.