Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Strickland
Dr. Michael Strickland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Strickland is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Anderson, Highland District Hospital and Mercy Hospital Clermont. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Strickland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Strickland and his staff got me right in. He spent a whole hour with me on my first visit which is longer than I have ever been lucky enough to have with any of my previous doctors. He listened to me and showed me on numerous occasions that he really cares. I am very happy and want other people to know that his brand of patient care is REALLY patient. He really walks his talk.
Dr. Strickland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital Anderson
Highland District Hospital
Mercy Hospital Clermont
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michael Strickland accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Healthcare, 4426 Aicholtz Rd, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Strickland in this video.
Dr. Michael Strickland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.