Dr. Michael D Tseng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Tseng?

Thoughtful, compassionate care. Everything was explained in detail which is very important to me. I was kept apprised along the way.

I was referred to Dr Tseng, two years ago due to a bad disc in my L5 S1. DR Tseng monitored the effected area. Dr Tseng, went over my MRI & CT scans in detail. Explaining the anatomy and monitoring of my spin monthly.Also,he was very efficient when it came to me having a Laminectomy surgery three weeks ago, he explained in detail the procedure the risks and benefits. Dr Tseng, definitely comes highly recommended

Greatest Experience in my Whole Life!

Dr. Tseng spent a lot of time to diagnose my problems (neck and back). From there, he was able to suggest the best way forward. He performed my neck surgery which went on without any issues. As a matter of the fact, I was able to walk easily the next day.

Dr tseng is terrific

enjoy retirement

I retired in 2009 and was looking forward to do many activities that included my grand kids. my lower back over time got really really painful and retirement was a grime situation until my doctor recommended me for surgery with dr. tseng. It's as if my life without pain was a miracle.

So Thankful!

I am extremely thankful that I found Dr. Tseng! Before meeting him I was in an Extreme amount of pain in my low back and in my legs. When I walked I had a limp and couldn't stand up straight. I found out that my L5 was broke on both sides and my disc was deteriorated. My original Dr wasn't providing me with any solutions. Dr. Tseng was extremely attentive to my needs and concerns. He gave me all options and we decided to try Cortizone shots and I had two rounds but that didn't work. On August 14 I had a lumbar fusion done by Dr. Tseng and I couldn't be happier that I did the surgery!!!! After surgery I had immediate relief of the pain I had before surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tseng!!!

Dr Tseng helped me feel like myself again

Dr. Tseng performed ACDF surgery on my neck & he helped me feel like myself again. I auffered 2+ years with pain & tried PT, injections, massage, Accupuncture, etc. Dr. Tseng is a great caring doc. Sometimes you have to wait to see him, but he's worth it. His staff is also fantastic.

Dr. Tseng performed a laminectomy in Feb. and I'm already returning to work 11 weeks later. I could barely walk when I arrived at the hospital, the next day I walked out feeling great. Thanks Dr. Tseng and all your staff as well.

First and second visits

Clean respectable office staff. Dr. Tseng has a wonderful sense of humor while understanding my condition. He is not an alarmist or in a rush to perform surgery, even though we both know that is what's coming. I liked Dr. Tseng immediately and this rapport will help with my care, pre and post operative. I feel lucky to have someone young and informed.