Dr. Michael D Weinstein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Weinstein?

Sleep Center is a Profit Center Con Game

Deems ALL Patients as needing a Sleep Study because that's what the Sleep Center does, Sleep Studies.

One of the best Pulmonologist Doctor in the whole wide world

He is very good at what he do...I would and have recommended him to more people like myself

Not a happy camper.

Originally diagnosed my sleep apnea ten years ago. When my C-PAP machine broke several weeks ago, got no response from doctor to see about getting a new machine and couldn't get an appointment until the following month. Needless to say after many phone calls to try and get the doctor to respond to my request, I gave up and went to a wonderful doctor who saw us right away, got me in for a new sleep study within days, and got me a new machine two days later. Thank goodness because I hardly slept with out it. Feel so much better now no thanks to Dr. Weinstein and his staff.