Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Williams
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Northwest Texas Hospital, Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist and Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Artificial Insemination
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I feel the exact same way, every time I ask him something or tell him a problem I am having he never lets me know anything he just says it part of the pregnancy I always hesitate to ask him about any problems I am having. He always presses down way to hard to where I start hurt the rest of the day. This is my second child the reason I went back is because he knows me and my body and delivered my first son, and he also takes the insurance I am on. He also makes very rude remarks which he shouldn't to PREGNANT women, he's always saying I don't have a problem with fertility, which I always laugh when he says things because I don't want to make things awkward.. His nurse and check in lady are very nice and make you feel welcomed. He is retiring this year so thankfully I will not be seeing him again!!
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwest Texas Hospital
Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Northwest Texas Hospital, Amarillo, Tx
Baptist St Anthonys Health Sys, Amarillo, Tx
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1974
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Michael Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6009 Belpree Rd, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Michael Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.