Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mike Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Mike Wilson has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mike Wilson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mike Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Not a good bed side manner. Him and his nurse were not concerned after injections to my knee hurt so bad I could not walk for about ten minutes. I had to yell out the door for the nurse to find out why I couldn't walk, twice. My first two shots did not hurt at all , and no One warned me that not walking for ten minutes was a possibility. I see him again and if it's not better, Iam out of there. Attitude s do matter
I saw Dr. Wilson in 2008. Three members of my family had been to him and liked him. But they were not on Medicare. I was/am. Do not bother going to this practice if you are a Medicare patient. They don't want you. He was quite rude to me, once telling me when I had already been in the exam room for an hour, that he might not be able to get to me for 2 more hrs. or more! Then he fobbed me off on Emory (in ATL) for my biopsy and I'm sure it was bcs he would have lost money doing it himself. Medicare patients beware! (But apparently, if you have real insurance, he's a good doctor, according to my family members.)
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Murray Medical Center
Hamilton Medical Center
Athens Reg Med Ctr, Athens, Ga
19 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1104 Professional Blvd, Dalton, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mike Wilson in this video.
Dr. Mike Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dalton, GA.