Dr. Michael Daigle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Daigle?

Posted on June 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Daigle's going on 2 years now. I consider him to be an excellent doctor. He answers my questions..sometimes a little too in detail but I will take that. I have never been rushed through an appointment. Although, I have nothing bad to say about him, his office staff is another thing. More than once I have witnessed 2 of the ladies arguing with each other which didnt seem to be over work related issues. They were loud and also using unprofessional language. I felt sorry for the other 2 girls who just sat there doing there job as if they were used to the others fighting. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Learn to take care of your issues outside of the office ladies.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Truly the finest medical doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing about a health problem. His personal concern about the patient himself is truly rare in todays rushed, do as I tell you only society. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I went to Daigle 4 times and he couldn't fix my problem and told me that it would go away on its own. What a joke.

The best

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Other doctors could learn a lot from dr Daigle. He earns five stars in each rating category ,especially in accurate diagnosis. I consider him a friend. Thanks doc

Thank you!

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr Daigle was very professional and diagnosed me promptly. He gave me very specific directions on how to obtain my prescribed medicines. One was from an out of state pharmacy, and the other was to be obtained by specified name (no substitutes) and id probably only be able to find it at a small town pharmacy. Not only was he right on how to obtain my prescriptions, but they both worked fabulously!!!

Excellent Doc

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

His patient for over 10 years. Never felt hurried during an appointment. He is very well read in his profession and explains issues in great detail. Very early morning appointments he offers are very convenient for my work schedule.

Great doctor! Highly recommend!

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Won't go back

Posted on April 7th, 2014

After spending about five minutes with my daughter, he told her that her face was about to explode. I don't care what the diagnosis is, you do not say that to a 12 year old!!! Will never go back!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Years ago I brought my young son (about 8 at the time) to see Dr. Daigle. He had an area on his chin I was concerned about. I also brought my 5 year old daughter with me. Dr. Daigle noticed my pink complexion and started talking about my face. Which was fine, until he started explaining toxic shock syndrome and said "It would be like I walked in the room and found you dead on the floor with a tampon between your legs!" TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE! Especially in front of my two children! I was shocked!! This guy is a nut and needs to retire. I reported him to the Lafayette medical board. (My kids still talk about this today (they are now 25 & 28 years old)!

Extremely rude staff and doctor.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Daigle and his staff are terribly unprofessional. They do not take appointments after 2pm, even if they dont see you until 3 or 3:30. I used to have to take my child out of school every time we had an appointment only to sit in the waiting room for an hour (by that time school was out). Then he would see us, say the same things over and over. The last time I made an appointment I explained the school situation and asked if I could come at 2:45 since I usually have to wait anyway. The receptionist was extremely ugly as she put me on hold to ask the Doctor. When she came back, she said that he would "still keep me on as a patient but he would not see me after 2pm" The gall! She said it as if I was being GRACED by the doctor's presence and being given a gift by not being dismissed as his patient. Needless to say, I'm not going back not will I recommend him to anyone else.

I see why they call him the best.

Posted on November 28th, 2011

After a short wait, I was escorted into a private room to see the doctor. It was my first visit, but his warm demeanor made me feel like he was an old acquaintance. He skillfully diagnosed my problems and I left feeling cheerful and excited about my follow-up visit. This is the first time I can say I have been so taken with my doctor that I would actually be looking forward to an appointment. :)

Posted on August 15th, 2017