Dr. Michael Dalali Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dalali?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I have seen him twice. The first time I saw him he was two hours late. The second time I saw him he was an hour late. The first time I saw him he was very matter of fact that I had glaucoma and I was going to go blind quickly. Six months later when I saw him again he said I was doing fine and that everything was okay. I do not like to be told that I will go blind in a short period of time and that nothing can be done about that. Before he speaks he should think about what he says. Apparently with me he was talking out of turn. I will definitely never go back to him!

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Dr Dalali has done both my cataract surgeries with no problems. He and his staff are very caring and let me know exacting what to expect for each surgery.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Michael Dalali is a wonderful, kind and considerate doctor. He cares about his patients and gives excellent care. I told him he should be cloned because he is so busy.

Posted on May 24th, 2017