Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Dang
Dr. Michael Dang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kealakekua, HI, with other offices in Wailuku, HI and Lihue, HI (and 3 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Dang is affiliated with Pali Momi Medical Center, Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific and Straub Clinic and Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Dang has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Dang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pali Momi Medical Center
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific
Straub Clinic and Hospital
Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
St Francis Medical Center-West
Wahiawa General Hospital
Wilcox Memorial Hospital
Kuakini Medical Center
Kapiolani Medical CenterWmn and Chld
Kapiolani Medical Center
St Francis Medical Center-West
45 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Michael Dang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Dang in this video.
Dr. Michael Dang is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Kealakekua, HI.