4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Dattoli?

NOTHING BETTER IN EUROPE

I am relatively young, age 50 and with prostate cancer aggressive and did not know what to do. Thank you for my friend recommended Dr Dattoli over all European Cancer Centers and he was very correct! Now I'm back to work and did not even need recovery. This Cancer Center has highest technology anywhere in world so I move on and watch my children grow. Dr Dattoli is Italian and makes everything warm and easy, no stress. I praise Dr Dattoli over one- thousand times for what he did for me!

The Best

I normally do not write reviews. But, in this case it is a must. I went to Dr. Dattoli with a serious condition ( I don't like to use the C word) Dr. Dattoli not only cured my serious condition but I never been to a doctor who took so much interest in a patient (me). He not only cured me but also had a long talk with me in His office. He talked in length about having a positive attitude that He said was extremely important. He talk about my life style, & the changes I should make. He gave me a certain diet that was easy to follow. He also insisted on a few key vitamins supplements that a bought at my local health food store. I had sent two of my friends from out of state to see Him, they also had very serious C condition. They were extremely happy & thankful that I sent them to Dr. Dottoil.They praised Him & His wonder staff. To me Dr. Dottoil is a healer & one of a kind. I stand by my word He is God sent, I might not be writing this today if it wasn't for Dr. Dattoli

DR DATTOLI IS AMAZING

Dr Dattoli is amazing My case was extremely complicated as I had previously been treated for a rectal cancer with surgery, chemo therapy and radiation. I live in the greater Chicago area and so had plenty of input about my case from top Medical Centers. Most told me that I wasn't a candidate for any additional radiation to the region of my lower pelvis and that surgery would be very difficult and that my prostate, bladder, rectum would likely need to be removed. Per a recommendation from a close friend, I contacted Dr Dattoli's office. Several days later, Dr Dattoli telephoned me and spent over an hour discussing my case. He had treated many patients similar to myself. My initial sense was that he was very caring and passionate about how he treats his patients. and comes up with a "plan". I finally saw Dr Dattoli at his Cancer Center about 6-7 weeks later. He immediately stated "I've been thinking about your case and I also reached out to colleagues who I have great respect ". I was thinking to myself "wow, this doctor didn't even know that I would end up seeing him, but had divested significant time thinking about my case". He ultimately came up with a plan utilizing DART (the most precise form of radiation developed by Dr Dattoli and his team) and that I needed to be treated in the AM and PM daily to maximize the effect while avoiding complications. I also had seeding. Well 5 years later, not only am I free of cancer, but I lack any of the side effects that other esteemed Oncologists told me that I would experience. Dr Dattoli is truly amazing!!

NOT EVEN A FLAW...

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Dattoli and his well assembled team in beautiful Sarasota, Florida. While in the patient lounge, I was comforted when I encountered so many other other men who were treated while in in their 40's (like myself) and who were free of their cancers recurring for a very long time (5-20 years!). Many had far more aggressive cancers than myself. Quality of life is fortunately another aspect of treatment that Dr Dattoli holds in high regard and true to form, I went unscathed through the entire treatment process (and beyond) without incontinence and having excellent sexual function. Prior to treatment, I had done considerable research including at the world's leading medical centers. This was also a common theme I heard from others who ultimately chose Dattoli. I am glad I did!

Dr. Dattoli was a Godsend!

At 48 years old my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He was highly recommended to to us by friends in NY who had great results. My husband was treated by him in Florida at his beautiful facility. All his equipment was state-of the-art. We just came back from a visit for another yearly follow up and my husband is totally free of cancer with a PSA of ZERO. All this without hormones and lack of bladder and sexual disfunction. We opted for Dr. Dattoli because it did not feel like a "teaching hospital ", which we could have gone to in NY. Thank you Dr. Dattoli

A "PIECE OF CAKE" AMIDST PERFECTION

At age 52, I really didn't have any other medical ailments until prostate cancer got me. It was "aggressive". I quickly learned of the side effects associated with surgical removal and dismissed that option. I reside in Madison, Wisconsin and was fortunate to have a friend tell me about Dr Dattoli. He called me one evening and spent up to an hour and a half going over treatment options. This is very rare in the field of medicine today. Moreover, Dr Dattoli was very clear and open minded as to treatment options and extremely knowledgable about every option I had heard of and more. Well I am now a graduate of the Dattoli Cancer Center (yes, you get a diploma upon completion of DART). Everything was so smooth that I've never had to think. Only yesterday, I underwent the seed implant which Dr Dattoli said would be a "piece of cake" and it really, really was! Wouldn't even know that it happened unless someone told me. I've made numerous friends who also came from around the country and world having researched the many treatment options available. The technologies at Dattoli Cancer Center are second to none with DART having been pioneered there (extremely precise, no side effects!). Meanwhile, nothing is as precise as the seed implant performed by the best brachytherapist in the world! I can't recommend Dr Dattoli and his wonderful facility enough!

Brilliant Caring Doctor

I was treated for prostate cancer back in 2001 and have been going back for follow up for 16 years. The care of treatment and the knowledge that Dr. Dattoli has makes his practice known world wide and he has lectured all over the globe.

KUDOS TO DR DATTOLI FROM EUROPE

I searched the globe to find Dr Dattoli and I'll be forevermore happy that I did. He pioneered brachytherapy (seeds) while in NYC (renowned Sloan-Kettering) and more recently developed DART, a form of external radiation, so precise that it can hit a dot (mm3) while moving! There is no rival anywhere in the World and I really looked. I researched Protons which are less precise than Dattoli's and unable to "hyperdose" select cancerous lesions as can be done with both DART and then Palladium seeding. I had an aggressive cancer and surgery would leave cancer cells behind where the prostate was or in lymph nodes. Surgeons still wanted to cut and I'd need radiation anyway compounding complications from the surgery (urinary leakage and sex gone) ! I also looked into HIFU/Cryoablation/ Cyberknife, none of which could treat surrounding tissues or the nearby nodes. With other focal treatments (HIFU, Cryo, MRI LITT), I learned that repeated treatments are necessary and that with each treatment you add side effects. With cancer, I learned that it's best to get rid of it first go round. 3.5 years later and my PSA is 0.001 and no undesirable bowel, bladder or sexual problems. Just returned from my exam in Paradise.

A WOW TO DR DATTOLI FROM TORONTO

When diagnosed here in Canada I came to learn that your prostate cancer is either "Early Stage" and you don't need treatment or "Advanced Stage" and it's too late for any treatment but hormones! When you're "in between" they really want to cut. I scoured the world to find the best doctor and the best facility. Cost was no object as this was my life and I obviously wanted to be cured with the least amount of side side effects. Surgery was out as I heard too many horror stories. I looked at Protons, although they really are no better than regular radiation and many studies actually show worse rectal and sexual problems with Protons than other forms of radiation. I then found Dr Dattoli on a prostate website where he was highly recommended for BOTH cure and minimal side effects. He pioneered seeding long ago at a famous hospital in NYC as well as developed a pinpoint form of radiation called "DART". This is truly the only place in the world that uses real DART and that's important. He even called me one night and spent over an hour discussing what he would recommend for my particular cancer. That's a rare thing to have a renowned doctor call you! While at the Dattoli Cancer Center and Brachytherapy Research Institute in Sarasota, Florida I met men from everywhere in the U.S. and world having various stages of prostate cancer and were either undergoing treatment or had been treated many years to decades ago. Not a single person was unhappy and all who had been treated told me that they would come to Dr Dattoli if they had to do it all over again. I am now a proud recent graduate of the Dattoli Center and have experienced ZERO side effects...no rectal or urinary issues and I've retained my sexual function. My PSA is undetectable! Kudos to Dr Dattoli and his wonderful team in a paradise location. WOW!

Great doctor

When I was treated by Dr. Dattoli 10 years ago, he was compassionate and took plenty of time explaining treatment and prognosis with me.

IF THE DATTOLI CANCER CENTER WAS A HOTEL IT WOULD EASILY BE 5 STARS

I traveled across country to see the one doctor whose name comes up more than any other as being "the best at treating prostate cancer"..I can now stand by that with conviction. You see, I know there are other centers that treat prostate cancer, but I really wanted my bodily functions to be as close as possible to what they were when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. As I write this, having completed DART and Palladium treatment at Dattoli's center, I can say mission accomplished!.In fact it was almost a vacation for me! Dr Dattoli is brilliant and individualizes his treatment to the individual's disease. The technologies utilized cannot be found at any other University in the U.S. or world. I cannot say enough about the depth of knowledge of the physics and dosimetry team that Dr Dattoli has assembled. While being treated there, I met others who were being treated and men being treated from NYC to Greece to S.Africa. All were happy. with their choice, regardless of stage. Unfortunately, many had already had surgery and failed and had to suffer the surgical effects. They too, however, were of the mindset of getting rid of the cancer and not compounding surgical side effects with radiation.. The front office knows everyone by name and those on the other side of the building who treat you are so compassionate and careful in carrying out Dr Dattoli's plan. I look forward to my annual visits.

TREATED IN 2002!!

Treated with all that Darroli had and completely satisfied with results. PSA stays low? Feel good about the entire process while ther!

Dr. Michael J Dattoli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.

Dr. Michael J Dattoli Is this you?