Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael D David has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael D David has the following 45 expertise
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Vascular Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Infectious Disease
- Smoking Cessation
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Seizure Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Lyme Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Panic Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Thoracic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Wrist Injury
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Dr. Michael D David has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Michael D David accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael D David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leoti, KS.