Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Deary
Dr. Michael Deary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sicklerville, NJ, with other offices in Collingswood, NJ and Camden, NJ . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Deary is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center and Douglas Hosp, Douglasville, Ga. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Deary has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michael Deary has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Michael Deary is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Incredibly unprofessional, dismissive, and rude. His complete absence of bedside manner when talking about serious issues is completely unacceptable, as is his resistance to answering questions. I left my simple routine checkup upset, with no clarity on my medical questions, and sure that I'll never go back to Women's Healthcare in Collingswood.
Dr. Deary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winchester Medical Center
Douglas Hosp, Douglasville, Ga
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Deary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sicklerville, NJ.