More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Decker
Dr. Michael Decker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wexford, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Decker is affiliated with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System, Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Decker has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Decker's arrogance and rude behavior is unacceptable and his medical opinion cannot be trusted! He is so unprofessional that he becomes argumentative almost immediately. Our personal opinion is that he cannot be trusted to care for your child, as he horribly misdiagnosed ours. This is a completely honest and accurate opinion and not just a rant as a unsatisfied parent.
Dr. Decker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Children's Home of Pittsburgh
UPMC South Side
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
22 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Michael Decker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Decker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wexford, PA.