Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael A Deehan
Dr. Michael A Deehan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackettstown, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Deehan is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Warren Campus and Hackettstown Regional Medical Center. Dr. Deehan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Deehan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael A Deehan has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Michael A Deehan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael A Deehan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 41
Both my mother and I have seen Dr. Deehan in the past for different reasons. When I paid him a visit, I could barely stand upright. Dr. Deehan was WONDERFUL and I cannot say enough on just how professional, caring, and concerned for his patients he is This is truly a FIVE star doctor, and in my history of seeing medical professionals, I have never met another like him. He not only saw that I was able to stand up again; he calmed a terrified woman (my mother), who suffered severe pain due to need for a hip replacement, with incredible empathy and gentleness.
Dr. Deehan has a great caring nature. He listens, doesn't blow you off, and you can tell he actually cares a LOT about his patients. He explains everything, and has state of the art equipment. His office is beautiful, modern, clean, and his staff are great. No grouchy people on the phone or the desk. He takes his time, really thinks about your situation and truly cares. He has the best bedside manner you will find in a doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Deehan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Michael A Deehan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSkylands Orthopaedics, 57 US Highway 46 Ste 107, Hackettstown, NJ
Dr. Michael A Deehan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackettstown, NJ.