Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Deen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 31
i had a Dr in Douglas GA for my son he has asthma and i took him to the Dr several times complain g of shortness of breath couldn't walk 6ft without having to sit she kept saying its his asthma well wouldn't do a chest ex-ray after 2 months i went to Dr deen for a second opinion he immediately sent us for a chest xray he had pneumonia. Dr deen done 4 ex-rays in a weeks time. i was very pleased with him and glen and he also got my child well and he hasn't had any problems since. absolute don't know what i would do without them.
Dr Deen is one of the most caring doctors you will ever meet. He has been my daughter's doctor for several years. He is very detailed and talks to her on a personal level everytime. His office staff is always very helpful- has always fit us in at a moments notice- not sure what dr these other comments were made on but it was not Dr Deen!
Dr. Deen actually accused my elderly Mom of using marijuana based on a drug test performed at the hospital. Then they realized the postitive reading was coming from on of her daily meds prescribed by Dr. Deen. He never apologized at all. I have lost all respect for Dr. Deen. I hope he soon is out of Alma
Dr. Deen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bacon County Hospital
26 Years Experience
University Of Al Fateh
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Michael Deen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions143 GA Highway 32 Byp, Alma, GA
Dr. Michael Deen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alma, GA.