Dr. Michael Degnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Degnan?

Awesome

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I see Dr. Degnan at Parkview Medical Clinic and he always hears all of my concerns and problems, which I have a lot of. He makes me feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel when I am ready to give up. I don't know what I would have done without him or the clinic. The staff is also awesome and they all go above and beyond what they have to. I recommend Dr, Degnan to any one that wants a caring, compassionate and a doctor that listens to you. I would give him more stars but they only have five!!!

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Michael Degnan is the best available, in my 67 years of experience.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

When I lost weight and brought my blood pressure down enough to stop taking two out of three medications, Dr. Degnan was almost as excited as I was! He is compassionate, caring, and he always listens to what my concerns are. I never feel rushed in his office, even as a walk-in. If I ever have to wait, I know someone else is getting the attention they need and deserve. His staff are all top-notch. I wish I had found him years ago! He is a six out of five as far as I'm concerned.

not accepting new patients as stated

Posted on February 3rd, 2011