Dr. Michael K Deiparine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael K Deiparine?

Dr. Deiparine is awesome! He has done a great job for my husband and I both!

disgusted with doctors that dont care

I have had 2 appts with dr deiparine, both of which i sat in waiting room for 1 1/2 hours and listened to other patients complain about same thing. He put me on medication without seeing my test results and told me to go get lab work done, labs never got orders, I had to call and get orders again. I even had to go pick up my own test results and take them to him. After being on medication for 2 weeks with no change, he put me on a different medication. No information at all, nothing about drug interactions or in my case foods that interacted with it. Then he is out of town for 3 weeks with my lab results not good. Office doesnt return calls promptly, doctor doesnt explain what is going on, just throws pills at you...I will not be going back to this doctor. Office not very well run and appointments are a joke... And he is only in office 1 day a week which he has you sitting in lobby for almost 2 hours waiting.... where are the doctors that actually care???