- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Deitchman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael J Deitchman has the following 11 expertise
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michael J Deitchman Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
More about Dr. Michael J Deitchman
Dr. Deitchman graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine in 1994. Dr. Deitchman works in Hurst, TX and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Deitchman is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center.