More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael B Deldin
802 Iowa Ave
Los Banos, CA 93635
Michael B Deldin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Michael B Deldin has the following 6 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Michael B Deldin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Amazing Doctor and Staff
Self-verified patient of Michael B Deldin - Posted on May 26th, 2013
Excellent doctor and staff!!!!
Self-verified patient of Michael B Deldin - Posted on May 25th, 2013
I have been taking my children to Dr. Deldin for a couple of years now and I have never experienced any problems. The Dr. is amazing with my kids and the office staff is incredibly nice. They do have an insurance screening process to make sure that your insurance is accepted BEFORE being considered a patient, so I think thatâs where the bad reviews are coming from. Some people are in a hurry to see a doctor and receive medication without wanting to take the proper steps. You have to meet the insurance requirements and if you donât then you will not be considered a patient. This happens everywhere. Every time I have taken my kids in for any reason and talked to Deanna, she has been extremely professional and has remained professional even when patients are rude to her or swear at her. I have recommended Dr. Deldin to everyone I know and the ones who have gone to him are extremely satisfied with him and his staff.
Self-verified patient of Michael B Deldin - Posted on November 19th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Michael B Deldin - Posted on August 30th, 2012
My family and myself have been patients of Dr. Deldin, for several years . He and his staff have been awesome in helping my family live a healthy life. If specialists are needed they are incredably fast at referring out to the right specialist. He is so right on the money when diagnosing us all. We love dr. Deldin and wouldn't change doctors for the world. As for Deanna, she is an awesome person who knows how to do her job efficiently. Sally is so warm and caring as well. They are all awesome!
Self-verified patient of Michael B Deldin - Posted on August 10th, 2012
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Michael B Deldin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsMichael Bruce Deldin Md, 802 Iowa Ave, Los Banos, CA
Michael B Deldin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Banos, CA.