Highly Dissatisfied

Amazing Doctor and Staff

Dr. Deldin is a great doctor he takes his time with you and always answers all of my questions. He talks to my kids and makes funny noises. He is very ...

Excellent doctor and staff!!!!

I have been taking my children to Dr. Deldin for a couple of years now and I have never experienced any problems. The Dr. is amazing with my kids and the office staff is incredibly nice. They do have an insurance screening process to make sure that your insurance is accepted BEFORE being considered a patient, so I think that’s where the bad reviews are coming from. Some people are in a hurry to see a doctor and receive medication without wanting to take the proper steps. You have to meet the insurance requirements and if you don’t then you will not be considered a patient. This happens everywhere. Every time I have taken my kids in for any reason and talked to Deanna, she has been extremely professional and has remained professional even when patients are rude to her or swear at her. I have recommended Dr. Deldin to everyone I know and the ones who have gone to him are extremely satisfied with him and his staff.

Excellent Doctor

He is one of the best. I have referred numerous patients to him. Too many to count and I have never had or heard of a bad experience with him or his staff.

Esparza Family

My family and myself have been patients of Dr. Deldin, for several years . He and his staff have been awesome in helping my family live a healthy life. If specialists are needed they are incredably fast at referring out to the right specialist. He is so right on the money when diagnosing us all. We love dr. Deldin and wouldn't change doctors for the world. As for Deanna, she is an awesome person who knows how to do her job efficiently. Sally is so warm and caring as well. They are all awesome!

Ms. Hudak

Dr. Deldin is an awesome doctor. His diagnoses are spot on and his kindness so wonderful. He's patient and intuitive and absolutely incredible.

Michael B Deldin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Banos, CA.