Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Delucia
Dr. Michael Delucia, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with another office in Akron, OH. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Delucia is affiliated with Summa Akron City Hospital, Childrens Medical Center of Akron and Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Delucia has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Delucia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens Medical Center of Akron
Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Crystal Clinic - North Coast
21 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Michael Delucia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Delucia in this video.
Dr. Michael Delucia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.