Dr. Michael Dempsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dempsey?

DIABETES CURE

Posted on July 31st, 2017

WHY DO YOU SAY YOU HAVE A CURE AND IF YOU ARE A REAL PERSON WHO WANTS TO HELP PEOPLE WITH DIABETES WHY SELL THE FINDINGS YOU SAY YOU HAVE TO END DIABETES EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY CAN'T JUST DO SOMETHING OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART GOT TO MAKE THAT $$ OH WELL THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT TYPE OF DR. YOU ARE, YOU HAVE PEOPLE READ AND LISTEN TO YOUR ADD AND THEN YOU TRY TO SELL IT.

Very helpful doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Dempsey for the last 2 years for my diabetes. He has been a big help. He involves me in decisions, which I appreciate. Very punctual. I never feel rushed, and feel that he looks at me as a person, not as a "disease". Highly recommend.

Nice doctor who listens

Posted on November 16th, 2016

When we moved here, I saw 2 endocrinologists before Dr D. He was the only doctor who listened, instead of lectured me. He spends a lot of time, always calls results himself, and is always available. Highly recommend.

Excellent physician

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Empathetic, smart. Appointments are never rushed. Keeps my other doctors informed. Has helped me a lot.

Doctor who listens.

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Empathetic, bright. Good at listening and explaining. Friendly. Initial visit was >1 hour with an exam that was more detailed than my primary doctor! Called (himself) with results.

The first doctor who listened to me.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I was referred by my internist for a 2nd opinion regarding weight gain. Both my internist and another endo told me there was nothing wrong except I ate too much. Dr Dempsey listened to me. He spent over 1 hour talking with me. He diagnosed a hormone problem that every other doctor missed. Since treated, I've been fine. Highly recommend.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Friendly, smart, easy to talk with.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Very Intelligent and knowledgeable

Exceptional

Posted on September 25th, 2010

Dr. Dempsey goes above and beyond. He is knowledgeable, informed, current and caring. He puts patients first and has been wonderful throughout my thyroid issues, surgery and recovery. I highly recommend him.

Wonderful

Posted on November 25th, 2009

Dr. Dempsey is fantastic. He is truly one of a kind. I have been seeing him for over 5 years. For the first few years he even drew the blood for my labs (himself) during my office visits! This is something the insurance companies won't allow anymore unfortunately. Also, he calls me back himself personally after my labs come back in or when I leave a message with his office staff. I have never had his office staff call about labs instead. Recently he has stopped accepting my insurance, but I go anyway and pay extra. He even talked to me in detail about the insurance situation at my office visit. It is worth it to me. He desrves all the accolades you read about him. If you are in need of a great endocrinologist, you should go to Dr. Dempsey. If he takes your insurance, consider yourself lucky :)

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

Dr. Dempsey listens. He never rushes thru examinations. I am very pleased with his demeanor and focus on making sure that I understand everything. He's great on follow-ups - even sending messages thru my pharmacy. I've been seeing him for several years and highly recommend him.

Posted on October 27th, 2017