Dr. Michael G Dennis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Dennis?

Good Doctor

I had very bad knee pain and my wife found Orthopedic Care Center. Getting an appointment is easy. The facility is clean and spacious. The staff is efficient. Wait time is short, and visits are quick. After step by step treatment, I needed knee replacement. Dr. Dennis did a great job with the surgery, and the aftercare. He attended to me at the hospital. He chose the rehab center, and home care service I should use. That took stress off my wife to find the best of these places. He visited me at the rehab and examined me. This assured me that I was in good hands. I did my therapy at OCC and the therapist did a fantastic job. I later had an opening at the surgical site on my knee. Dr. Dennis was upset that we did not call him sooner. He fervently explained why, and started treatment right away. For several visits, he personally and carefully cleaned the wound. I am very grateful to him for doing this extra work. Dr. Dennis is an experienced doctor, who cares for his patients. He cared for me from start to finish, with assistance from his capable team. I trust him and recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic care.

Look elsewhere

Very disagreeable. Long wait for nothing. Would not recommend him nor his office.

He chose the wrong profession

Waiting area fairly comfortable, staff polite. Could not possibly recommend this disheveled, unpleasant hurried little man

Refused to give me Sinvisc 3 for my knees. Instead gave me another brand with 5 injections and it did not work as well. Made me wait until my "product" was in while they had it in stock. I think he was the least compassionate Doctor I have met.