Dr. Michael Dern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dern?

Best Dr. ever

Posted on October 6th, 2017

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Dern's for over 30 years. He has taken care of him through all his life stages. He is now in his final stage of life and Dr. Dern has called to check up on him several times.

BEST DOC I HAVE EVER BEEN TO

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I'm 67 years old and have been a patient with Dr. Dern for almost three years. I wish I had discovered him 25 years ago. Tremendous physcian in all ares of PCP care. He is a humanist in the best sense of the word. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Dern.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr Dern is caring, compassionate, an excellent diagnostician and is well worth the time you might spend waiting. He gives every patient the time they need which is one reason for the wait time. I must say the wait time has gotten much better lately, consistently. Dr Dern is comfortable discussing treatment options and let's you make the decisions about your medical care. Also his office staff are compassionate and caring and as sweet as can be.

Posted on November 25th, 2009

I could only give Dr. Dern a Moderate overall rating because 1) my normal waiting time is approx. 2 hours, 2) Professionalism of staff - head receptionist has held up Rx's needed for severe pain at least 5 times in excess ofone week necessitating my need to call Dr. at home, and 3) Following up as needed, refer to my #2

Posted on December 5th, 2008

Dr Dern has always been there for me and my family. He's an amzing person, who gives so much of himself to his patience. It's just sad that the way the medical world is now, with insurance companies and hospitalists that he has to wage a one man battle to make sure his patients are well taken care of. It's true that when I go to see him there is a long wait, but at the same time, if I'm ill, he'll always find a spot to squeeze me in. There should be more caring doctors like him.

Physician for our family, since 1979, 3 generations A+

Posted on August 17th, 2008

This Dr is the best advocate I have ever had for my healthcare. He provided end of life care for my parent came to the wake when the end did come. I trust him and feel for the ridiculous hoops the medical system puts on him and other docs who are trying to keep up. He knows what he is doing and refers to the best he can find when appropriate. A+

Posted on January 4th, 2017