Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael D Destefano has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 17
I absolutely love dr. Destegano!! He use to see my now 3 year old son. He's very professional and he would even answer his own phone at times . What a plus. :)! If there was anything wrong with my son he say bring him in that same day. He puts his patients first and is very passionate about his practice. I'm so heart because me and my family moved to Indiana which isn't far from his Chicago heights location we use to visit, but since I moved his Illinois medical card was deactivated and I had to get one in Indiana since I was pregnant they put him on for more benefits. I miss him so,.
II have taken my daughter to Dr. DeStefano since she was 3 months old on the referral of a close friend. My first visit as a new mom I was completely at ease with him. He is thorough in his exams, and always expalins everything completely. He is easily accessible after hours, and even called me to follow up on my daughter after a visit when she had the flu. He is a wonderful pediatrician, and I would not trust my daughter to be cared for by anyine else.
ALL THOUGH MY CHILDREN ARE GROWN AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN, DR WAS ALWAYS THE CADILLAC OF DOCTORS AS FAR AS THEIR CARE AND HIS KNOWLEDGE MY CHILDREN AND MY HUSBAND AND I LOVED HIM. HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US. I CAN'Y SAY ENOUGH ABOUT WHAT A GOOD DOC HE IS. UNFORTUNATELY MY CHILDREN ALL LIVE OUT OF STATE OR HE WOULD BE THEIR DR TOO.
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Michael D Destefano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSuburban Center Of Pelviscopy, 7000 W 111th St Ste 305, Worth, IL
Dr. Michael D Destefano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worth, IL.