Dr. Michael Devon Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Devon?

Mother of Four

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

I am a mother of four and also a pharmaceutical rep. I have interacted with almost all pediatricians in the area, I have also tried three different pediatric offices before Advocare. Dr. Devon saved our daughters life. At two weeks old he heard a murmur, which could have been benign, but he insisted that I go to a pediatric cardiologist. She ended up having a narrow aorta and had an emergency surgery at chop,...if missed she would have just failed. I think it is easy to over judge physicians but at the end if the day, it is impossible for any doctor to be 100 percent accurate all of the time. The most important factors are there knowledge, patient care, and experience. Dr.Devon has these as well as bedside manner. Advocare also works with parents to " fit you in" and the staff in the best. I highly recommend this group. Do not make a decision on one persons " bad experience". Good luck.

Great DR!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

We have been taking my son to see him since he was born and he always makes us comfortable with asking questions and confident that we are doing the right things. A great Dr for first time parents! Easy-going and professional, he makes sure to take time each visit while not wasting anyones time. Highly reccomended!!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Very poor in diagnosis. My son has acute otits media and he diagnosed him to have URI. I followed up with my family doctor and got antibiotic for my son and he felt better after that. Office staff also has discrimination towards asian and black too. Rude office manager. I am not going back to their office again.

Posted on November 3rd, 2014