Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Dicello has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Sports Medicine
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 12
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2011, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Michael C Dicello accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Asthma Consultants, 1188 N 15th Ave Ste 3, Bozeman, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael C Dicello in this video.
Dr. Michael C Dicello is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.