Dr. Michael E Dietz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Dietz?

I was looking for the type of doctor who also looks at possible underlying causes, not just the presenting symptoms for more comprehensive care & found that & more w/ Dr. Dietz. He's respectful of my concerns/questions (never quick/condescending) & I've never felt rushed. My husband is now a patient of his as well & we've have confidently referred others to him.

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Dietz is very knowledgeable and caring. He will follow through to make sure you are taken care of and spends time to decide how to help you. If I had not moved, I would still be his patient. He is very highly recommended. I would say anyone would be lucky to have such a great doctor!

Dr. Michael E Dietz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Richmond, OH.