The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael M Di Iorio has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Di Iorio treated my varicose vein problem and I have to say I can't be more pleased. I usually don't write reviews but I'm making an exception in this case. My job requires a lot of standing and at the end of a 12 hour shift my legs would be so tired, achy, and swollen. I did a lot of research trying to find the right doctor to treat my varicose veins. There are so many people claiming to be vein specialists out there, its hard to know who to go to! My search led me to the College of Phlebology website and to Dr. Di Iorio. He had the credentials and expertise I was looking for. During my consult he very knowledgable and took a great deal of time explaining my condition and treatment options. He also made me feel very comfortable because I didn't really know what to expect. I had two veins closed with ablation in each leg and then a few sessions of sclerotherapy. The procedures were a lot easier and not painful like I thought they would be. Its been a few months and my legs feel a thousand times better and I no longer fear a 12 hour shift! I highly recommend Dr. Di Iorio.
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Michael M Di Iorio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael M Di Iorio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.