Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael C Dimarcangelo Jr
Dr. Michael C Dimarcangelo Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Maple Shade, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dimarcangelo is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital. Dr. Dimarcangelo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Dimarcangelo Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael C Dimarcangelo Jr has the following 57 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Stomach Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Sprains and Strains
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Women's Health
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Smoking Cessation
- Lyme Disease
- Family Planning
- Urinary Retention
Dr. Michael C Dimarcangelo Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
Never again will I see this doctor. So unprofessional and rude. I saw 2 VIP Doctor's who told me I Do Not have what you think I have. And you have the _____ to tell me "I have spent enough time with you, I have to go". CPT Code is more important than my Heath. I will be speaking with the higher ups about your beside manner. I also will complain about a certain Medical Assistant who has said rude comments about my Health.
I am on a daily medication that I can not go a day without. It took me 2 weeks to finally get a call back to refill my prescription. When I got the call back, I was told he would not refill my prescription without a visit (which I explained was not possible during the week I was contacted due to my work schedule). When I asked to speak with the doctor, I was told he is very busy and does not speak to his patients unless it is a scheduled appointment. When I finally said then make the soonest appointment, they told me he is booked and I would not receive an appointment for at least 3 weeks. Therefore, he doesn't care about his patients, only their insurance money. He has lost me as a patient and I will spread the word about him. I should of known he was a kook when he told me to pray to god during my last visit instead of giving me medicine.
I am 68 years old and would not think about going to another doctor. I have being using his service for over 30 years. I started with his father when I was in my 20s. I feel Dr. Mike really listens to me and thinks thoughtfully about his answers. He is always warm and caring. There are times I have waited longer than 45mins to see him but when he gets to me, he doesn't rush me along. NO body is perfect.
This doctor and his staff are very unprofessional. The staff laughing and whispering about a patient. The doctor totally overwhelmed complaining about paperwork and his two waiting patients. Never addressing my illness or treating it properly. He didn't have enough time for me so I'd have to come for a follow up so he could finish up. The appointment is three months later.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dimarcangelo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Michael C Dimarcangelo Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVirtua Family Medicine Maple Shade, 19 W Main St Ste C, Maple Shade, NJ
Dr. Michael C Dimarcangelo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maple Shade, NJ.