Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Dobmeier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael E Dobmeier has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
I have been searching for good doctors over the last few years as I've dealt with various health issues and Dr.Dobmeier is one of the best! Very thorough and caring and concerned. My last pcp stressed me out and was very frustrating to deal with from day one-never really seemed to care, I was just another patient and she wasn't thorough at all. I finally have the opposite of all that and it's a great feeling! Oh the receptionist is super sweet and caring too. She made me feel very welcome
Dr. Dobmeier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael E Dobmeier Md, 425 Titus Ave Ste 2, Rochester, NY
Dr. Michael E Dobmeier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.