Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Dole has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
This guy is a jerk. He doesn't pay attention, and is rude and arrogant. His medical training appears to be inadequate because he was completely unfamiliar with the serious medical condition that is the cause of the symptoms I was seeking help with. He gave me ridiculous advice that had nothing to do with reality. It seems clear that he does not bother to stay current with medicine that has evolved since he graduated from medical school.
Went to Dr dole 6 years ago and lasted 6 months. Yes I kept felling my drug test. So I op out. Dr knew I was in pain and for a long time before he saw me but I went back to my family Dr. So I'm back now for the past 8 month's and I can say that his staff is so much more nicer than 6 years ago and I know he is booked. He has one of the best bed side manners a person could ask for. Finally put me on morphine and after 12 years of real pain I am able to do some things. I knew that no pain meds will cure me but for the first time in a long time I have hope. Thank you Dr DOLE. ð
( the worse) DR YOU COULD EVERY GO TO PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS HE TAKE CASH AND MEDICARE PATIENTS NOT PORFESSIONAL AT ALL !!!!!!!!
I was advised to seek pain management 3 years ago and started seeing Dr. Dole. In the time I went there the staff treated you like an addict or criminal and it was like being herded in like cattle. I have been falsely accused of getting medication from other doctors and when proved wrong....no apology (just want you to look over it as a mistake) which was fine but after that they said a urine test came back abnormal with no proof. I am 47 years old with peripheral neuropthy. I have never been on anything that wasn't prescribed to me. They discharged me when I confronted them but said they would treat me on an emergency basis because they knew my condition needs medical attention. This means higher cost because you pay new patient visit cost. In the waiting room everyone is complaining of one thing or another that this place has done to them. I also personally know of a few of their patients that go in and test positive for other drugs other than what is prescribed and for alcohol and take their script and fill it and sell the medicine on the spot and they are continued to be treated. If he is such a great Dr. then why can't they spot the ones that are in it for the drugs and which patients actually NEED the medication. Everyone in the place looks at you as an addict and treats you that way! Very humiliating!!! I would not recommend anyone to this place. They will drop you for no reason! They are overbooked and you have to wait 2 hours to see the dr. for 2 minutes. The parking lot is loaded and some are waiting for people to come out to follow them to the pharmacy to buy pills!
25 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Michael W Dole accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLakes Family Practice Clinic, 5408 Provine Pl, Alexandria, LA
Dr. Michael W Dole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.