Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael Dolphin
Dr. Michael Dolphin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, IA, with other offices in Moline, IL and Moline, IL . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Dolphin is affiliated with Hammond Henry Hospital. Dr. Dolphin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Dolphin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael Dolphin has the following 19 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Michael Dolphin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 90
Ten months of right leg pain that got to the point where I couldn't sit in and go more than five miles. Two other doctors prescribed shots and exercises. A friend recommended Dr. Dolphin. After a fifty-five minute surgery, my pain has been gone for thirty days. Orthopaedic specialists, Dr. Dolphin, Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, and Mississippi Valley MRI staff members provided me with the greatest care I could ever want. Gerald Nelson, Delmar, Iowa
I had a severely herniated disc and saw Dr. Dolphin for my micro-discectomy. Unfortunately, I hit the gym a little too hard too soon after not being "in shape" for nearly a decade. I re-herniated and went to see him again. The re-herniation was going to happen eventually but it was almost exactly 6 months. I'm not planning on having a 3rd surgery but if I had to, it would be Dr. Dolphin and his team at the MS Valley Surgery Center!
Dr. Dolphin and his staff are exceptionally professional and create a reassuring environment. Dr. Dolphin treated my two compressed fractures and then performed surgery for stenosis. At no time did I feel that I was not his top priority. He answered questions and used my x-rays to discuss my fractures and surgery. The day of surgery Dr. Dolphin reassured me about the procedure before I went into the operating room and then again during preparation for surgery. Again another outstanding staff. Most important is that after 5 years of pain, shots, and physical therapy I am pain free. Thank you, Dr. Dolphin.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dolphin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Michael Dolphin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Dolphin, DO - Orthopaedic Surgery in Davenport, IA, in this video.
Dr. Michael Dolphin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.