Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Drennen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Drennen possesses a phenomenal, most comforting bedside manner with his patients. He spends ample time listening to all concerns and allows for questions being asked of him. He discusses medical conditions and covers various options without alarming the patient. He has a flexible schedule which helps the patient in time-sensitive matters. I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Drennen was so easy to work with. He was clear and concise in each visit, laying out my options and providing his recommendation for treatment. My surgery had no complications and he continues to provide great follow up. Highly recommend Dr. Drennen and Rock Hill OB/GYN. Love that they have a Fort Mill office.
6 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Michael E Drennen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael E Drennen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.