Dr. Michael T Drouin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael T Drouin?

Highly recommended.

Dr. Drouin is very compassionate and knowledgeable about the latest in infertility treatment technology. He takes time to explain everything in detail. His enthusiasm and relaxed demeanor helps reduce patient stress. I actually looked forward to my appointments.

You won't hate going to the doctor

One of the most concerned and empathetic doctors you'll ever meet

sweet and an amazing doctor

this man is amazing youd think you'rejust talking to a friendhes such a happy man not all biz and gave me my sweet baby boy !!!!he actually listened to me and what works for me and he did it ! andit worke d

encouraging

I am currently going through the infertility process. Dr. Drouin has made it understandable and easy to follow. He has also been very considerate with our financial situation. He has been my doctor for my endometriosis and other issues I have had. He has always been straight forward, gives options and NEVER has pushed anything which way on us. Tammy and Louise (his nurses) are fantastic and extremely supportive. The only down side to Dr. Drouins office has been some of the ladies that have been involved with the "check out" procedure. They can be very rude and quick with you. They do not like to explain things and they make you feel like you SHOULD know what they are talking about. However, Dr. Drouin is a great doctor and I wouldn't let the office ladies keep you away from him!

He seems a little too eager to funnel patients to Boston IVF. If I had followed that recommendation blindly, an important surgical issue would have been missed, and I would have needlessly spent thousands of dollars on IVF. Thank goodness for second opinions!

Dr. Michael T Drouin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.