Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Dunkerley
Dr. Michael Dunkerley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenfield, MA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Dunkerley is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Baystate Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Dunkerley has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael Dunkerley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Dunkerley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Baystate Medical Center
Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
11 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2002
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Michael Dunkerley accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaystate Franklin Medical Center, 164 High St, Greenfield, MA
Dr. Michael Dunkerley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenfield, MA.