Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Dyce has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael C Dyce has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Michael C Dyce has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael C Dyce is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I had been an emergency room patient numerous times during the summer of 2017. Once with a pulmonary embolism, another time with a mass causing abdominal obstruction. I was lucky enough to have him twice, he was well educated on my situation, a very calming professional, and he reassured alot of my fears. He was also accurate with diagnosis of some other things I had brewing inside. Happy to say I made a full recovery and he's the only Dr. I trust at MMC, and maybe in the state of NJ.
19 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLuz Romero Md Llc, 1255 Highway 70 Ste 22S, Lakewood, NJ
Dr. Michael C Dyce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, NJ.