Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael E Anderson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Michael E Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr.Anderson has been my gynecologist for 15 years or so. He has amazing expertise in the field and is well regarded by both his patients and the entire staff at the Cleveland Clinic. He is a very thorough physician and makes accurate diagnoses. He has performed surgery on me and has also referred me to specialists when my issue was not within his area ofz expertise. It was because of Dr. Anderson's conscientiousness that I was able to deliver my son when I had gone into severe preeclampsia. He is in tune with women's reproductive health concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Anderson from the Cleveland Clinic.
33 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Michael E Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael E Anderson in this video.
Dr. Michael E Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chagrin Falls, OH.