Dr. Michael Brown Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brown?

With care, understanding, and encouragement.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Dr. Brown has years of experience, and a wealth of knowledge that mixed with his genuine care and understanding wraps into a huge source of encouragement in your life. I highly recommend Dr. Brown.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Awesome dr!

On the Road Less

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Kind, compassionate, brilliant doctor!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

I have never met a doctor more caring and concerned about a patient.I have been amazed since the first time I met with him how insightful he is, he seems to know exactly what I am feeling and why. I have seen other therapists and feel that I was not truly heard, understood or correctly diagnosed before seeing Dr. Brown. I highly recommend him and often when I tell someone I am seeing him I will find that they have or are currently seeing him and the response is always the same....isn't he the most wonderful and caring man! Being a psychiatrist he is also a medical doctor and this is important to me because he sees a more complete picture of me both mentally and physically. I don't know what I would have done if I had not found this brilliant and compassionate doctor.

Posted on September 14th, 2017