Dr. Michael E Burton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Burton?

DR BURTON IS STRAIGHT FORWARD, HAS EXCELLENT BED SIDE MANOR, VERY PROFESSIONAL, NOT AN ALARMIST BUT QUICK TO MOVE WHEN NECESSARY AND HAS GIVEN ME MANY YEARS OF WONDERFUL CARE. MY QUALITY OF LIFE IS BETTER THAN I EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE ! THE BEST IN OUR AREA.

Pleasant experience

Very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. He has excellent bedside manners and is caring and personable. He listens to and addresses our concerns and takes the time to explain in details in a language that is easily understood. Refreshing qualities in a physician. Thanks Dr. Burton for a pleasant experience. We appreciate you.

small man syndrome

I found Dr Burton to be impatient, autocratic and uncaring. After several consultations I found a cardiologist that is the kind of cardiologists sick people deserve.

MR

He has been my heart Dr since I first started having heart problems 4 years ago. I have found Dr Burton to be very pleasant with a very easy manner. Makes you feel that you are truly in good hands

there are better cardiologists out there

Really not a people person. Difficult to talk to. A poor listener.

I met Dr. Burton for the first time while I was on an operating table. While I was very nervous, he helped calm me down with his very gentle manner. Honestly, great bedside manner and did an excellent surgery. Each office visit since, I have found him to be a very caring doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone.