- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Carroll has 2 locations
Dr. Michael E Carroll has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael E Carroll has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Michael E Carroll Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael E Carroll
Viewing himself as a source of information and care for his patients, Michael Carroll, M.D., chose a career in medicine because of the new challenges it continually offers. "I try to empathize with my patients while actively involving them in their own health care," he says. "I truly enjoy talking to and getting to know the people I treat." Dr. Carroll earned his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Medicine in Omaha, Neb. He completed his internship and residency at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, and is board certified in internal medicine. Away from his practice, Dr. Carroll enjoys time with his wife and two daughters. His hobbies include hiking, gardening and shopping for antiques.