Dr. Michael E Clifford Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Clifford?

He sucks!! I don't tell my doctors that I'm a nurse so I can evaluate everything... 4 months an still no need for my lengthily medical records..smh. 3 months and still no order written to fax my order for my Humira pen because he had to see me AGAIN! Luckily I had a nice stock because of the hold I had during radiation after my breast cancer surgery . He doesn't listen to the patients complaints and responds with o that's nothing we all have aches and pains to deal with daily. I asked for therapy for my stiff/ painful shoulder due to recent breast surgery and he said I didn't need it because I could move my arm above my head!! Rule number one is you can't judge or guess your patients pain level. He didn't even examine me. Just looked at me examine myself!! Don't waist your time with this man he will not do anything for you!!

Doctor was inconsiderate, rude, judgemental, I would not recommend him to anyone .

Dr Clifford

Dr. Clifford is the kind of doctor that just wants to give pills or injections to cover up the problem,, doesn't want to or doesn't know how to deal with the real issue.

Unhelpful, condescend and demeaning

I have been seeing Dr. Clifford for over 5 yrs. and would recommend him.

Very happy

Dr Clifford has taken care of me for over 12 years. He keeps a close eye on my RA and medicates me to keep me out of severe pain and disabling physical condition and does a great job of it too. He always listens, explains my test results and takes care of my osteoporosis as well. He is friendly and understanding. I love his staff and I drive 45 mins each way to see him because I am very happy in his care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Arrogant

Went to Dr. Clifford for years. He really doesn't care. He puts on a good front, until you disagree with him, or have a complaint about a medication he has prescribed. He called me crazy, in front of my elderly parents, and told me I couldn't possibly be experiencing adverse reactions to the medications he gave me, handed me number to psychiatrist. Last but not least, he prescribed a prior medication that sent me into anaphylactic shock, when I brought this to his attention, he added an epi-pen.

truly terrible doctor

truly terrible doctor he is rude and condescending does not listen at all, interrupts while talking complete waste of time

Finally, a doctor that really knows his trade. Dr. Clifford has a pleasent staff and tends to be very efficient. I enjoy Edna in the front office. She is a hoot, as she learns all the patients by their names. An unusual talent these days.

overall i had two good visits with this doctor. i felt that he spent ample time with me to discuss my issues. i felt that he asked me a lot of questions and was genuinely concerned with getting a correct diagnosis. with bloodwork showing that im basically completely healthy, i imagine it is very difficult to figure out what is wrong with me. we are trying some ways to handle my pain - and i appreciate him not making me feel like im a hypochondriac. unlike the other two reviewers, i felt very comfortable with the doctor - and going forward will continue to see him. ps - love not having to wait at all to see him. they get me in and out fast. and have had no trouble making appointments.

Dr. Michael E Clifford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.