Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Crowe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael E Crowe has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Michael E Crowe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael E Crowe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I became a patient of Dr. Crowe the ending of 2017, and by far, he has been the most sincere, genuine, and caring doctor that I have EVER met. One of the wonderful things about being a doctor is that the job consists almost entirely of caring for others. Dr. Crowe not only didn’t ridicule my concerns, but he listened respectfully, showed empathy, and helped ease my worries. Thank you so much for the difference you make in the lives of your patients! Your kindness, sincere caring, and concern make everything better and are a great encouragement. Real doctors spend time to look beyond the medical reports and understand the suffering and pain that patients are going through. Thanks for being one!! Dr. Crowe and staff are the true epitome of greatness!
He became my doctor when I was expecting my first child. He was extremely knowledgeable and concerned about my wellbeing. He was very concerned regarding the baby's health. He performed a c section after granting my wishes having a vaginal delivery. (he performed ulta- sounds on the baby and placed a monitor on the baby's head. - kept very close care) The baby was not able to deliver safely so a c section was in my and the baby's best interest. He was extremely kind to my husband during the wait and delivery. Later in life he became my doctor again as I was faced with possible ovarian cancer - I would not have another doctor perform the surgery. Dr. Crowe is simply a remarkable Doctor and individual. He again was superior in his surgery, my care and overall experience. Again, my husband was comforted by Dr. Crowe. I feel extremely blessed to have had his care and expertise during my needs. I am blessed to have had him as a kind and caring friend.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Crowe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Michael E Crowe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael E Crowe Md, 5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ste 120, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael E Crowe in this video.
Dr. Michael E Crowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.