Dr. Michael E Glick Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Glick?

Horrible experience

Run as fast as u can. This dr needs to retire, seriously. Prescribed medicine that I was already taking. Never looked at my medical records. Said nothing and did evin less.

Waste of time

I don't think I was there more than 10 minutes. Would not let me say anything other than answers his questions only. He didn't want to hear my issues. I waited 4 months for this appt. waste of my time.

Incredible Gastroenterologist

I never like going to the doctor, but Dr. Glick made me feel extremely comfortable. I went to three other doctors before him and nobody could figure out what was wrong. Within 10 minutes, Dr. Glick figured out what I needed. He made me feel extremely comfortable (not to mention that he was funny as well). I will certainly be back to visit him in the future and highly recommend him to anybody.

Dr. Michael E Glick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.